Sunday, August 9, 2009

Help yourself Buffet

I'm going to come out of the closet.

I'm proud to say it. I like Jimmy Buffet. So for fellow Parrotheads here's a great quote from Jimmy [the image I've taken from a book on Key West by Shultz and Sloan].



















Here's some other blog thoughts on Jimmy's popularity.

Remember: we need more fruitcakes in this world!

And while I'm on the subject of great quotes, here's another.

I'm a big fan of cocktails. The best cocktails in the world are made in Key West: at Virgilio's Martini Bar on Duval Street.

Here's the cocktail napkin that I took from another legendary bar, the Blue Bar at the Algonquin Hotel in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - would love to hear from you.....No spam/links - I delete them all