Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flying into Key West

I love taking pictures of the planes coming into Key West.  I'm not sure why but these smaller planes look really cool (and a bit vulnerable) especially the American Eagle AT7.

American flies at least six of these a day into Key West International Airport (EYW).

I have flown on them into Key West and they are cool.  You get a fantastic view of the Keys on the short hop from MIA.

American Eagle flying into Key West airport.

American Eagle AT7 on final descent into Key West.


Above the upper Keys from inside an American Eagle en route to Key West.


































I'd like to add more pictures of planes landing into Key West.  If you have any that you'd like me to add to this post then please email me at the address shown on my blog (KeyWestDavid911@gmail.com).  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - would love to hear from you.....No spam/links - I delete them all