Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Long Lost Key West - The Monster and Atlantic Shores

I don't often post about a specific product but here you can wear a slice of Key West history and also look totally cool!

I saw them first in Fast Buck Freddie's, and also some locals I've seen wearing them around town.  They do several designs.

The current Long Lost Vintage Tees designs in Fast Buck Freddie's
I love the Monster one and, as you can see, I've purchased it!
Me
I got it from Evolution on Duval for $36 plus tax.  Long Lost Vintage Tees has a webstore if you want to buy one.

I've suggested to the company that they should do an Atlantic Shores t-shirt.  Ahhhh - what great memories of that place.    I did a post on Atlantic Shores way back in 2009.  The guys at Long Lost Vintage tees say they are working on it already and they will let me know if they manage to achieve it. So watch this space!  


If you have a memory about the Monster (it was before my time!) or Atlantic Stores (or have a picture of can get a good quality version of the logo!) I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. ..Greetings from the Hill.

    "As the creator of all the printed shirts but Sloppy's

    how nice to be knocked off...what about the other hundred

    or more originals....? Mad Jack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working out of Key West in the early 80s,my workmates all went into The Monster and told the doormen not to let me in, as a joke. They didn't, all night. Left on my own, I soon ran into 2 fine young ladies that invited me to hang with them. They were girlfriends and I had lots of guys asking me how I managed to be with them. I told them the ladies found me standing outside the monster and said come with us. So I did.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - would love to hear from you.....No spam/links - I delete them all