Monday, May 27, 2013

World's Worst Cook and a Key West blog

Despite being the world's worst cook, I've decided to have a little fun and try to make some stuff.  At the same time I want to diversify this blog, just a little, and so to kill two birds with one stone I'm going to write up my cooking as a post.  Whatever I cook shall cook have some, albeit tenuous, link to Key West!  For example, my first recipe on this blog will be my special Key Lime drizzle cake - with a twist.




As well as food, I'm going to diversify elsewhere on this blog.  I'm still thinking up ideas but I definitely want to do some posts with featured Key West Property of the Month.  Basically a fantasy "If I had a spare couple of million dollars, this is where I'd love to live in Key West" type write up.  

Anyway, my drizzle is on the rise and needing attention.  Watch out soon for the post.


2 comments:

  1. I'm curious for your next post. Excellent post. Keep writing such kind of information on your blog. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something relating to this. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Wishing you best of luck..

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment - would love to hear from you.....No spam/links - I delete them all