Thursday, October 30, 2014

Sunrise in Key West

Today's sunrise in Key West was exceptional. A few strategically placed clouds and no wind made the sea a mirror. Here are the pictures - taken at sunrise, 7.30am this morning taken on S Roosevelt Blvd on my way to the airport.

I've blogged before on the obsession with Key West's sunset (the "Sunset Celebration") so I'm pleased to see a sun rise today just as good, if not better. Updated: In fact, it was so good we went back to S Roosevelt Blvd the next day to take sunrise take 2 photos. I've added both day's pictures below.

Which sunrise do you think is better?



SUNRISE DAY 1 - 30 OCTOBER 2014

Sunrise in Key West


Sunrise with no wind - the ocean is a mirror

SUNRISE DAY 2 - 31 OCTOBER 2014


click below for more pictures of sun rise day 2...

















I've taken thousands of pictures in Key West. In this blog post on this site, I've chosen my best:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment - would love to hear from you.....No spam/links - I delete them all